Thursday, January 14, 2016

My Entrepreneurship Story

Ever since my childhood days I have been thinking of solutions to problems and embracing the qualities of an entrepreneur.  To cut right to it, I am now the holder of a United States Utility Patent.  This is not the end however, I am currently entered in the University of Florida's "Big Idea competition" and I attend the class every week despite not even being enrolled in it.  I see the competition as a good way to learn more about writing a business plan and a way to help my propel into the world of prototyping and starting my own business before I even graduate.  Currently I am working to start the business plan and potentially be selected to compete for the grand prize.  In addition, I am enrolled in ENT3003 because I am an Innovation Academy student and would also like to learn everything I can about entrepreneurship.  Here is an image of my ID card from the "Celebration of Innovation event" that I was selected to attend during my freshman year at UF.


No comments:

Post a Comment